Unity Center for Progressive Spirituality
A Progressive New thought Community where spirituality meets reality through practical application of Universal Laws.
Adult Service & Children's Service
Sunday 10:30 am
2207 Kings Row
Reno, Nevada 89503
Sunday Sneak Peek
July 23, 2017
Everything is Beautiful
by Rev. Dawna Mantei
All of life is relationship. What if you truly beheld the people in your life as more than their last behavior or last interaction with you; beyond their poor decisions, lack of people skills, rudeness or obnoxious behavior? What if you beheld them - or tried to behold them - as whole, perfect & complete - unlimited in potential. How would your interactions change?
Plan to attend Unity Center on Sunday, July 23rd when Rev. Dawna’s lesson topic will be “Everything is Beautiful.”
Welcome to Unity Center
I am grateful that your spiritual search has brought you in touch with Unity Center.
I believe we have been brought together by a Divine Appointment with Spirit.
If you are looking for a spiritual community that:
- Honors all religions, spiritual traditions, and individual spiritual journeys
- Has no strict creed or dogma.
- Provides a safe, nurturing environment in which you are empowered to express your self-discovery and spiritual potential.
- Believes all people are expressions of God’s love, and welcomes all people—no matter their age, gender, creed, race, ethnicity, national origin, religion, physical ability, sexual orientation, or any other way in which the human race divides its members.
- Promotes spiritual transformation in our personal lives, our community and our world.
…then I believe you will say the same thing so many of our members have said when they have entered our doors: "The first time I came to Unity Center, I felt like I had come home."
At Unity Center, we are dedicated to teaching and expressing a positive and practical approach to life. All of our classes and activities are designed to help people awaken to their spiritual nature and to express their divine potential in practical ways through the universal Truths that have been taught and demonstrated by all of the great Masters of Life!
Our beliefs are in harmony with the basic tenets of the world's religions and spiritual traditions that teach love. We encourage each person to pray regularly, think clearly, feel openly, to experience the love of their Source, individually, and to express that love universally.
We believe there is one God, called by many different names and found through many different paths. Wherever you are on your spiritual path, we welcome you, and I invite you to join us Sunday mornings at 10:30.
Peace in our time…
Rev. Dawna Mantei