2207 Kings Row
Reno, NV 89503
Schedule of Events
- Unity Center presents Desserts with Ella!
- Ella Jane Fitzgerald (April 25, 1917 – June 15, 1996) was an American jazz singer often referred to as the First Lady of Song, Queen of Jazz and Lady Ella. She was noted for her purity of tone, impeccable diction, phrasing and intonation, and a "horn-like" improvisational ability, particularly in her scat singing.
- Our “Ella”gantEvening, to be held September 22nd at 7:00 in the evening will feature some of her iconic material including “Night and Day,” “April in Paris,” “Summertime,” “A Tisket-a-Tasket,” “Cheek to Cheek,” “A Foggy Day,” and more! Both traditional and progressive interpretations of Ella’s well known repertoire will be explored in this vast and varied collection of music.
- Musicians from the Reno Jazz Syndicate, a local organization of more than two dozen artists representing Reno’s most versatile, and creative horn players, rhythm section, instrumentalists, and vocalists will join together under the direction of our own Tristan Selzler!
- Reno Jazz Syndicate comprises a diverse set of ensembles including trios and quartets, a 19 Piece Jazz Orchestra, and many other groups such as The Blues Assault, The St. Christopher Project, Sly Buford, and the RJS Brass Revival Band.
- Tickets are on sale now and seating is limited to 60 people.
To purchase tickets with a credit card over the phone call (775) 747-2207
- Admission is $30.00 and includes “Ella”gant desserts, coffees and wines.
- “Ella”gant attire is requested for this amazing event.
- Miracle Mindedness Prayer Circle
- The Miracle Mindedness Prayer Circle is held each Sunday at 9:30 am in the Meditation Room. Using a guided seven-step process, each participant is supported in giving thanks for their blessings and praying affirmatively for the substance or circumstances that they want to co-create with God. The group is facilitated by Julie Davis-Bingham and is open to anyone who is interested in attending.
- Call the office at 775-747-2207 for more information.
- Women's Partners in Believing Luncheon
- The luncheon is held the first Thursday of every month from 11:30 – 1:00.
- Men's Group
- Meetings will occur the second Tuesday of each month at the Sanctuary.
- Meetings begin at 6pm.
- For information contact:
- Mark Sturdivant (775) 972-7564, email@example.com
CDs of Sunday lessons are available for purchase in the foyer for $5 each. Just fill out the form and insert the date and title of the talk you wish to purchase. A list of titles is available at the table. All CD’s must be paid for when ordered.
Visa/MasterCard accepted here! We are now accepting Visa and MasterCard in our Bookstore! Also, you may tithe weekly or monthly with a credit card! Please call Vicki at 774-747-2207 for information!