2207 Kings Row
Reno, NV 89503
Schedule of Events
- The Art of Meditation with Stephen Jacobs- Thursdays, February 16, 23, & March 2 & 9 at 5:30-6:30pm
- $40 for all four classes (students do not need to attend all classes)
- Unity Center's Stephen Jacobs is offering a Meditation Sampler Class that will provide some answers to the most common challenges facing spiritual seekers. You will learn a different technique of meditation each week that you can take home and use on your own.
- Click on the image on the right for more information.
- Blood Drive - Sunday, February 19th 8:45am - Noon
- Did you know that just one pint of blood can save 3 lives? Find the hero in you and donate! Please bring your ID and donor card. Get free cholesterol testing with every donation! To schedule an appointment time, please call John and Barbara Williamson at 857-1478
- Divine Audacity - A Comprehensive Exploration of Our 12 Powers
- Just as light dissolves darkness, Truth obliterates error, and love overcomes hatred, so will the realization of your innate Spiritual Powers function as a law of elimination to all claims of lack, limitation, or mental anguish that might appear in your outer life-experience.
- As the image and likeness of God, you are the master of your destiny, the captain of your ship of life, and the governing force of your universe. It is time to allow these magnificent spiritual faculties within you be manifested outwardly in your journey in human form.
- In this class, we will delve into our 12 Powers more deeply than ever before, as we actively bring them forth in our lives with new awareness and understanding. Facilitated by Rev. DawnaWednesdays - April 12, 19, 26 May 3, 10, 17
6:30 – 8:00 PM
Cost: $60.00 Includes Divine Audacity Book and workbook.
SIGN UP IN THE BOOKSTORE BEFORE MARCH 19TH
- Miracle Mindedness Prayer Circle
- The Miracle Mindedness Prayer Circle is held each Sunday at 9:30 am in the Meditation Room. Using a guided seven-step process, each participant is supported in giving thanks for their blessings and praying affirmatively for the substance or circumstances that they want to co-create with God. The group is facilitated by Julie Davis-Bingham and is open to anyone who is interested in attending.
- Call the office at 775-747-2207 for more information.
- Women's Partners in Believing Luncheon
- The luncheon is held the first Thursday of every month from 11:30 – 1:00.
- Men's Group
- Meetings will occur the first Tuesday of each month at the Sanctuary.
- Meetings begin at 6pm.
- For information contact:
- Mark Sturdivant (775) 972-7564, email@example.com
- Unity Relationship Enrichment Group (UREG)
- Our UREG meetings and potluck are held on the first Saturday of each month starting at 6:00 pm
- For information contact: Lee and John Moran at 775-853-3285 or firstname.lastname@example.org
CDs of Sunday lessons are available for purchase in the foyer for $5 each. Just fill out the form and insert the date and title of the talk you wish to purchase. A list of titles is available at the table. All CD’s must be paid for when ordered.
Visa/MasterCard accepted here! We are now accepting Visa and MasterCard in our Bookstore! Also, you make tithe weekly or monthly with a credit card! See John Williamson or call Vicki at 774-747-2207 for information!