2207 Kings Row
Reno, NV 89503
Schedule of Events
Upcoming Holiday Events
- Ask yourself these questions:
- Am I willing to listen to my inner guidance that will forward my evolution of consciousness in the coming year? Am I willing to allow myself to experience new possibilities and new freedom? Am I willing to acknowledge that this is the year that the deepest yearnings of my heart really will manifest, and am I really worthy and deserving of God’s richest blessings?
- If your answer is “yes”, then plan to attend these beautiful services.
- 12 Powers Candle Lighting Service
- Thursday, December 21st, 7:00 pm.
- In this beautiful service, we will begin the evening by holding a prayer in our heart. After a brief explanation of each Inner Power by Rev. Dawna, accompanied by beautiful music and vocals, you will be invited to light your candle from the Power that most strongly correlates with your desire to be a co-creator with God in the answering of your prayer. As you light your candle, you will be given a stone with your power stamped upon it to commemorate your agreement with Spirit.
- Metaphysical Communion Christmas Service
- Sunday, December 24th, 10:30 am
- At this service, we will be celebrating the Christmas story as it relates to us personally and metaphysically. Rev. Richard will read the traditional scripture, Rev. Dawna will interpret it metaphysically, and Tristan will sing the correlating Christmas Carol. This service is a metaphysical journey to the cradle of our hearts as we reflectively celebrate a Metaphysical Communion honoring the Truths that we share. Community time will follow.
- Burning Bowl Ceremony
- Sunday, December 31st, 10:30 am
- Start the New Year with a clean slate! During this service, you will have an opportunity to write down all that you choose not to carry into the New Year. You may then release these old thoughts and conditions by placing your list in the burning bowl. In the time of meditation to follow, we will allow Spirit to give us a vision of the good we wish to co-create in 2018. As this unique service concludes, we will affirm our new intentions, seal them in an envelope and address it to ourselves. They will be mailed back in six months.
- White Stone Ceremony
- Sunday, January 7th, 10:30 am
- In this white stone ceremony, we will be allowing Spirit to give us a new name, a new thought a new idea, a symbol, a theme, for this coming year. We can dramatically change, alter and reshape our lives by what we call ourselves, and by what we attach to our “I AM.”
- Course in Miracles
- Tuesday evenings 6:30 – 8:00
- Facilitated by Jen Christie and Dr. Clyde Porter
- Miracle Mindedness Prayer Circle
- The Miracle Mindedness Prayer Circle is held each Sunday at 9:30 am in the Meditation Room. Using a guided seven-step process, each participant is supported in giving thanks for their blessings and praying affirmatively for the substance or circumstances that they want to co-create with God. The group is facilitated by Julie Davis-Bingham and is open to anyone who is interested in attending.
- Call the office at 775-747-2207 for more information.
- Women's Partners in Believing Luncheon
- The luncheon is held the first Thursday of every month from 11:30 – 1:00.
- Men's Group
- Meetings will occur the second Tuesday of each month at the Sanctuary.
- Meetings begin at 5:30pm.
- For information contact:
- Mark Sturdivant (775) 972-7564, firstname.lastname@example.org
CDs of Sunday lessons are available for purchase in the foyer for $5 each. Just fill out the form and insert the date and title of the talk you wish to purchase. A list of titles is available at the table. All CD’s must be paid for when ordered.
Visa/MasterCard accepted here! We are now accepting Visa and MasterCard in our Bookstore! Also, you may tithe weekly or monthly with a credit card! Please call Vicki at 774-747-2207 for information!